The Aim of this course is to provide a straightforward and uncomplicated approach to ISO that allows ship or office personnel to carry out the duties prescribed by ISO standard.
On the completion of the ISO, participants will be able to:
- explain the purpose of a Quality Management System –
- define terms used in auditing
- identify the sections of ISO
- explain the purpose and benefits of internal audits
- identify the five phases of a structured quality system internal audit
- identify the important factors when preparing an audit schedule
- prepare an internal audit checklist
- conduct audit interviews and examine documents to obtain objective evidence
- prepare a statement of non-compliance/observation and finding/comment
- prepare and present verbal and written audit report
- carry out follow-up audits.
All those completing this course will be qualified to implement ISO 9001/2008 standard.