Those who successfully complete the course will be able to teach a maritime competence-based course effectively using appropriate methods and teaching aids.
The course focuses on:
- Training requirements of STCW, SOLAS, MARPOL, ISM and ISPS Code
- The role of the instructor and trainee
- The learning process and training phases
- Teaching aids and methods
- Designing and planning a training programme
- Assessment methods
- Individual practical teaching sessions
To all who are qualified a certificate is issued certifying that a trainee has met the requirements laid down in:
1) Communication Channels, 2) Training Aids and Methods, 3) Planning Evaluation.